We are the Borg ...

Resistance is futile.

I write this while I'm thinking about some relatively young people I was with very recently.

They see all, know all. They are terribly busy looking for work and caring for their household. They barely have time to listen to others.

They most certainly do not listen to older people who are nothing but hypocrite, sanctimonious bastards and slimeballs, who know nothing, who are almost useless have-beens and who live in terrible tasteless dwellings surrounded by absurd memories.

Oh, but these apprenti-borgs  will claim that they care deeply about the elderly but on the exclusive condition that the elderly convert to their modern way of life and admit that they are completely out of date in all possible ways and endeavours.

I'm going to stop this tirade ; I've had enough. It makes me sick and I do not need additional nightmares !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terrible style !