AAAmerica

According to Google Translate :

I've already reported: 25 years ago I was in the office considered an original because I still believed that the United States of America for the foreseeable future, the largest superpower in the world could remain. It was the bon ton to the United States as depasse to consider, the end of the American empire was announced.

Now I must admit that my colleagues were right: America is a thing of the past or is very rapidly becoming. The convulsions of the world power that is becoming ever more painful, his respect.

The decline began with the Vietnam War, America again appeared as the shining city on the hill when the Soviet Empire collapsed in each other.
Now we know with probability bordering on certainty that America from within is digested and destroyed by the incredible and boundless greed of its billionaires.

How it will end? Several scenarios seem possible, but I prefer to keep my opinion to myself ...

1 comment:

Pablo Carpintero said...

Van een slechte tekst kan geen goede vertaling gemaakt worden, maar toch ...